Thursday 11 February 2010

Hush Hush By Becca Fitzpatrick

What can I say? reviews are about giving the good and bad points of a book, but in this case I just can't. Hush Hush is a delicate mix of Romance, Action, fantasy, comedy and the unknown. I just have to give it a 5/5 and I do not rate books that high very often.

Hush Hush follows Nora a teenage anaemic who just lost her father (who was murdered) she is your usual all American chick. She meets the mysterious Patch (secretly a fallen angel) obviously the bad boy with the mysterious past at school, one of the plots of the story is how Nora's and Patch's relationship develop, but this is seriously just a drop in the ocean.

I have to say many will love Vee, I do but in some cases I find her annoying (which when I think is pretty normal with the best friend she's like my best friend Sarah annoying 60% of the time, but you have got to love her!) and even thought she was up to no good, but you just realize she's under a certain persons influence, but she's comedy you've got love her she makes inappropriate jokes and has seriously bad dieting skills, she's like the best friend you've always wanted!

It gives a hole different story full of action and mystery, it keeps you guessing through out. I don't want to give too much away because it would just spoil it, but it's a must to read!
If the riveting plot is not getting you exited just look at the book for the lush front cover mmm lovely Drew Doyon is his name.x

And yes i did distract you by blabbing on about Vee, but you'll thank me because that stopped me giving the whole story away!!! I think they should make it into a TV series it's got a even spread of action through out but still shows a great climax at the end!

Crescendo is the sequel it comes out in the fall in America, not sure about good old England :)

go to:
www.beccafitzpatrick.com

P.s Don't forget to go to http://aisforalicia.blogspot.com/
A day in A's Shoes! to read about The total clutz!

No comments:

Post a Comment