Sunday 14 February 2010

The Boyfriend League by Rachel Hawthorne


After reading love on the lifts I simply had to find more of her books and did I pick a good one I give this a 3.5/5. Great book to finish on valentines day I must say.

What can I say? it's terrific blend of comedy and romance, I am in heaven! Dani being a sports fanatic (female) felt the need to support her local baseball team by letting a hot young baseball player seek refuge over the summer. Well a hot young baseball player who could introduce her to other fellow team mates - lets be honest it could get awkward living in the same house as your summer bf. So no surprise she falls head of heels for Rattlers pitcher Jason (literally), yes the guy who is living with her! She and He can deny it all they want, but they can run but they can't hide from the love brewing up the between them!

It's a great book a little predictable that's why it's a 3.5 not a 4.0, but never the less a page turner!

Don't forgot to read my other blog: http://aisforalicia.blogspot.com/

Thanks leave your comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment