Sunday 14 March 2010

I THINK MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!

SOPHIE KINSELLA IS WRITING A NEW SHOPAHOLIC!!! YEYEYEYEYEY!

my life is seriously complete I am literally bouncing off the walls!!! I fell of my chair when i found out if you have not read the shopaholic series get reading I wrote a review on it before so you can read that to get a feel so here is the NEW SHOPAHOLIC BOOK SYNOPSIS IT'S CALLED MINI SHOPAHOLIC!!!!!

Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) thought motherhood would be a breeze – but it’s trickier than she thought. Two-year-old Minnie is a little tearaway who has created havoc everywhere from Harrods to Harvey Nicks to her own christening. She hires taxis at random, her favourite word is ‘Mine’, and she already has a penchant for Balenciaga bags. Becky is at her wits’ end.

On top of this, she and Luke are still living with her Mum and Dad, there’s a big financial crisis so everyone’s having to Cut Back – including all her personal shopping clients – and her husband Luke is feeling low after the death of his beloved stepmother. To cheer Luke up, Becky decides to throw him a surprise birthday party – on a budget – and that’s when things become really complicated. As Becky tries to keep the arrangements secret, misunderstandings and excuses sprout everywhere, and soon she’s told so many fibs she can’t keep track of them. Will Becky pull off the surprise? Will Minnie give everything away? Will Minnie’s godparents ever stop arguing? Who will end up on the naughty step and who will get a gold star? And what will happen when Becky discovers Luke is keeping a big secret too?


Omg I can't wait til 16th of September i'll be tearing my eyes out!! yeyeyeyey god i can't wait!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have never read the shopaholic books, you have now made me really want to :)

    thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    have you read the private series? I bought them in america a few years ago & I got hooked after reading the second one, It was fab & Im still ordering them today. They have to be the best books I have ever read. The follow on series privilige made me so stressed lol that has never happened to me before haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have read all 11 books and there's another one coming out on the 3/9 god i can't wait!! i can't bring my self to read Adriana's kinda thing in Privileged because i can't get over what she did to thomas all the way through to was it book 4 or 5 i was waiting for there to be some misunderstanding and he was going to come back :( i sit and weep all the way through them books :( i want her to be with Upton i don't know why but i like Josh but he annoys me! Oh and have you tried to watch the web series! i have waited two years or more to watch them when are they going to let us watch them!!!! Why everything coming out in autumn cresendo (you must read Hush Hush better than twilight it hurts me everytime i say it but i have to be truthful!) shopaholic, Private : Scandal, and i something else is coming out then as well it has slipped my mind :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shopaholic AMAZING don't compare it to the film the film is pants compared to the books they have everything WRONG!!! but you have to read them there so funny and very romantic!

    ReplyDelete